Subject: Re: OSI: Burma News Update No. 54
Author:  RANGOONP <RANGOONP@xxxxxxx> at Internet-Gateway
Date:    4/14/98 4:11 PM

Burma Project, Open Society Institute

      Burma News Update No. 54
      14 April 1998 >>

What's it? Is this a news letter for online or hardcopy, or both.?

We, The Rangoon Post working group, have never heard about it before. Maybe we
are behind the Burma's democracy movements even though we have been publishing
a news paper for two years.

Colud some one expline to us what exactly it is. If it is a hardcopy or online
news letter, we are very much willing to receive it. Our mailing address is
The Rangoon Post, P.O.BOX 64, Rockville, MD 20848. Fax, (301) 984-6271, and E-
mail RANGOON@xxxxxxx

Again, we have never been received "Burma Debate" too. We have been infromed
that OSI-Burma Project has been publishing a news letter, "Burma Debate", for
two years. Since then we have requested many times to the editor and
publisher, but we have not been responsed yet.  If you are the same group, we
again request you to mail us both Burma Debate and Burma News Update. We would
like to thank you for a million time for it.

Thank you.

The Rangoon Post working group.