respectful postings

Dear burmanet-l subscribers,

We would like to remind all subscribers to respect other subscribers by not
posting personal attacks on burmanet-l.  Please limit your postings to news
pieces and thoughtful analyses so that this listserv can serve as a useful
forum for all subscribers.

Also, please note that everyone, whether pro-democracy or not, can subscribe
to burmanet-l.  It is an open forum, and we hope that a constructive
dialogue can take place here.

If you would like to only receive the BurmaNet News and no other postings,
you can switch to the burmanews-l list.  To do so:

send a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx

in the message body write:
unsubscribe burmanet-l
subscribe burmanews-l