OKKAR & KO TUN MYINT

It sounds very funny to hear that somebody at IU is trying to fake your
account in order to discredit your info, Ko Okkar.  Give me the
ip-address and the date when the said message(s) was/were posted, I
might be able to trace who did it.  As I am a member of IU, you have
directly included me too in your accusation.  Is it another way to
discredit the other people?  You said it.  Then you are responsible to
prove it.

Ko Tun Myint,
I missed your posting that calls for confession about that faking
account.  Please kindly forward me your old message along with the ip
addresses which were used by the said person in IU for producing fake
infos of Ko Okkar's info. I need them because you have declared someone
in IU Burmese community did such thing.  I interpret it as that you are
saying a blacksheep is here among us.  You got to prove it too.

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana