Campaigning for HR in the Netherlan (r)

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY "THANK YOU" TO 2.5 million DUTCH PEOPLE.
   2.491.094 = about 2.5 million signatures.

This campaign has set a goal to collect one million signatures
by 5 Apr. 1998. Apparently, 250% success was made on that day.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am very much looking forward to 10 April 1998.
THANK YOU AGAIN.
NiNi