Junta is leading Burma in the right (r)

<< Even the great USA is changing laws and policies monthly as required to
 co-exist in this ever-changing new global economy.

 Pat James
 A Texan in Burma

Pat ,
      You're taklking out of your butt again. Every law abiding citizens in
Texes have a right to carry arms...They have right to be whatever they want to
be...You know dam well about freedom of speech and constituation..
       No one in Taxes would trade their freedom of choice over your oil
company.Look at the spirit of Taxes fore father Mr. Huston....Where is your
"Alamo" spirit ,Pat ???
Shame on you ...You give up too easily to the blood tainted money...Half of
the heroin drugs came to Taxes' high school with the blessing of millioners
drug dealers from Burma that you are supportting.
       Look at your Great America, Business came first or political and
religious freedom came first...you know the American history....Americans may
be power hungary or Business oriented but they never trade their "American
Dreams" "Freedom of choice" over your business...Shame on you Pat.
       Look at every citizens in Burma, they got no "Burmese dreams" and "No
choice of freedoms"....Let's build their "Freedom first"...Let's build their
"Right to live" and "Right to own properties with out the influence of
government."
       Pat,...Please do not try to bully our Burmese country man with the help
of the militry regime..My last word, Pat, for you  is"Remember The Alamo"...If
you are the real Texen, you would know what I mean...