OKKAR (r)

<< The Burmese government must be the only government in the world that
 issues official press releases under a pen name. This is a practice
 unheard of elsewhere in the world. So again, it would help a lot if the
 press releases were were accompanied by a proper attribution.
 Unfortunately, "the Myanmar Authority Concerned" is not a proper source.
 The name of the person and/or department is required. Please note that
 these are official press releases, not personal sources requesting
 anonymity (I often quote anonymous sources, but only if I personally
 know who they are, and trust their judgement and information, that's
 usual practice for any media anywhere in the world).

 Bertil Lintner
 Bangkok >>

Dear Mr. Bertil Lintner,

     The only thing I can do is I will forward your mails to the person(s) who
send Information Sheets to me. If they add their sources more detailed I will
be able to reveal it. Otherwise... I can't do anything, I think.

OK