OKKAR (r)

The Burmese government must be the only government in the world that
issues official press releases under a pen name. This is a practice
unheard of elsewhere in the world. So again, it would help a lot if the
press releases were were accompanied by a proper attribution.
Unfortunately, "the Myanmar Authority Concerned" is not a proper source.
The name of the person and/or department is required. Please note that
these are official press releases, not personal sources requesting
anonymity (I often quote anonymous sources, but only if I personally
know who they are, and trust their judgement and information, that's
usual practice for any media anywhere in the world).

Bertil Lintner
Bangkok