OKKAR (r)

<<
 I never declare myself as "two Shan elders" or "a Belgian tourist". I am a
 Roman Catholic Karen. That is reality. Regarding the Information Sheets, they
 are sent by Myanmar Authority Concerned. That is all what I know. You do not
 satisfied that usage "Myanmar Authority Concerned" and  for me, I do not know
 whether the Myanmar Authority is a person of a group of persons. That is why
 intentionally dropped out that  "Myanmar Authority Concerned" from the
 original Information Sheets.

 The reason why I post these Information Sheets is I believe these Information
 Sheets contain some truths.

 OK

 Hi Karen Okkar,
      Thanks for speaking the truth. If Karen speaks, they mean it.I see hope
in you brother. I see your pain that you have to decieved your other fellow
country man for your livining. Just like you said,on your reponse, some truth
is not good enough.
       They are using you for their own benifit to spread their message out to
make them look good.You dam well know that Kin Nyunt announced that DKBA(Demo:
Karen Budist Army) are out law Karen.
       Same thing happaned here buddy. Where are the rest of the Okkars? Only
Karen Okkar admits that there was some truth in it and news were
twisted,amplified and adulterated the truth until we could not even admit it
as our SPDC news.
        My point is, the whole world is in progressed. Everybody know the
truth that SPDC is the most brutal regime in the world. You may think what do
I have to do with uneducated army people raping, robbing and taking the
country into wrong direction by forced. Actually you are one of them too.
        Every machanism is counted for their action, especially who designed
it. Started from Kin Nyunt,Ne Win, and your boss HlaMin are more responsible
for their designers previlages.Every drop of blood spilled in refugee's camp
belong to him.Every broken harted family who lost their father, mother ,
daughters and sons responsible by ruthless army are responsible to him.
       KinNyunt has to know that he can not redeem himself of his sin  against
his every  fellow country man.
       As you mention it that you are a good catholic Karen and we believe you
are. So do what catholic do buddy. Confess your sin not only to the priest but
also to everybody too.
        But for the rest of the Okkars, you guys are still guard dogs of Hla
Min and "your dogs days are overed."