OKKAR (r)

KMTTO is my very first account which I used to post news to SCB. After
stupid activist posted nonsense to SCB using forge KMTTO name I declared
in
SCB that I won't use KMTTO anymore and I will use OKKAR instead. After
that I
provide KMTTO screen name for Lt.Col. Hla Min. Whatever messages come in
KMTTO account, I forward them to him. Is that very strange for you Mr.
Dohr?

This doesn't make sense if messages sent from the Burmese embassy in
Washington to KMTTO are reposted on the Internet by OKKAR. It would make
it much easier for us in the media if OKKAR's information sheets were
properly issued in the name of Lt Col Hla Min and/or the DDSI. Then we
could quote them in our writings. But as long as OKKAR hides behind
phony identities such "a Roman Catholic Karen", "two Shan elders", "a
Belgian tourist" or whatever, I'm sorry his postings are useless from
any journalist's point of view. We can only quote open sources.

Bertil Lintner
Bangkok