The sanctions work ! (r)

The regime has been in the power ( by force) for nearly fourty years and
systematically destroyed the country. The worst thing is they have
destroyed the moral principals and ethics of the people by taking
advantages of the good nature of Burmese people. How can you expect to
rebuild the country overnight? If someone thinks he can get Burma democracy
overnight he must be dreaming.
If someone thinks better give up and support the regime for his own
benifits then he must be a coward and a fool ! Just look at yourself ! You
seem to have a good education back ground but do not have a freedom to say
what you really want to say. You have given up all of your freedom and
moral principals for some reasons ( money or something else) and working
for the regime.

Every remarkable turning points in history are achieved after long long
struggle. I don't see any rules as such "If it will take more than 10
years, you should not do it".Along this course (struggle to democracy) many
may suffer. We can't get something for nothing ! Especially we have to pay
more when we stand up for our freedom under the repressive regime. At the
end new generations (including sons and daughters of current regime and
yourself) will enjoy it.

How do you know the struggle for democracy (sanctions is a small part of
it) does not hurt activist overseas? Of course it does not hurt you but
everyone else.It hurts the regime more. It will hurt the regime in both
mentally and physically. You know that. It does not make so much different
for the ordinarry people. Every activist has had a bad time under this
regime.If fact every citizen has suffered under this regime one way or
other (may be you are not included !)

Please do not use the word " OUR citizens ". If you really love your fellow
citizens and consider them as your blood brothers you won't be writing,
sending the regime's propaganda and noncense.