Sanctions Don't Bring Burma Democra (r)

Okkars,[everbody behind the account(okkar) including Cols Ba Myint and Cols
Hla Win],

        We know you guys trying very hard to cover up the mess and illusion
your generals created..We also know who we should go after too...Ma Thainegi
is just a messanger...We will not go after her...Just like they said "Never
kill the massanger".
We even glad that Ma Thainegi is still alive, well fed and treated like a
house pet(possibly a bitch; pregnent female dog) around the floor..She won't
be rewarded several rubber plantations like Col Ba Myint does....She will be
discarded like a piece of shit after you guys finished with her services....
         Due to the IMF deal ; your faithful Mahathir started swining toward
the ASSK... you know that too...Before you know it...(Politic buddy)...The
country will be switching back to the democracy....(just like Russian
did)..Than, your asses will be fair game buddies... For the massangers, (like
Ma Thainegi) will be treated where they belong(Dog house).
          My point is, some of you MI (public relation and propaganda Dept:)
work really hard to be rewarded like others.(Like Ba Myint with rubber
plantations)...Some of you make it but some of you, wanna be, still trying to
be rewarded by your generals...
          Nothing wrong with kissing your generals butts but tone down your
lies a little bit guys..One day all your lies will come right back to
you...and the day is very near