A BURMESE FAMILY SAGA: WHITHER THE (r)

        Well, for sure, your eye sights are twisted. Thank you for sharing
with us your prejudiced, racist, one-sided view. But again no thanks since
you cannot force us to believe in your stupid comment. Not a single word is
credible here. Do you have a problem with Chinese? What IS your real, real
problem? If you really want to understand the action taken by Khin Nyunt (or
in this matter, any piece of news posted here on the net) you surely need to
open up your mind even before you open to eyes to read it. I suggest you
find yourself an opthalmologist to get your eye exmination. It might be
clouded with hatred against Chinese. Let me understand you clearly: are you
fighting against Burmese dictatorships or Chinese or just to get
Chinese-hating friends who are like yourself?
        You have to understand that you cannot make the world a better place
by refusing to love and understand its people of any race and color. So
please keep your disease to yourself.
What a pity you cannot even distinguish a Burmese from a Chinese or the
languages, either.
Sophie Kay.
P.S  This response has nothing to do with Julien Moe. I am just using his
E-mail account and posting news in his name during  his absence. If  you
have any response to this letter personally, contact me. I will take all the
responsibilties for writing/sharing with you guys a piece of my mind. Here's
my address: kays01@xxxxxxxxxxxx