INFORMATION SHEET NO.A-0325(I)

I tried calling Washington University in St. Louis at 314-935-5000, but
could not locate a Dr. Lim or a Prof. Rosenthal.  I also called the
University of Washington in Seattle at 206-543-2100, and could not locate
these people there either.  So I tried George Washington University in the
District of Columbia at 202-994-1000, and again, no one of that name.  Now
I'm doubtful that there was any degree conferred upon this person.  What
else is one left to conclude?

This is a typical problem with the unattributed so-called "information"
that the SLORC/SPADCO spew out.  One wonders how often they just make it
up.  Certainly it is not possible to contact anyone in Burma or at Yangon
U. to ask.

OKKAR, care to explain your post?

Larry Dohrs
Seattle

On 21 Feb 1998, OKKAR66127 wrote:

>                                               INFORMATION SHEET
>

>  NO.A-0325(I)
> 21st February   1998
>

> (1)	Washington University Confers Honorary Doctor of Philosophy in Business
> Administration on Zaykabar U Khin Shwe
>
>  	A ceremony to confer honorary Doctor of Philosophy in Business
Administration