Correction on the updated VOA news

Dear Netters,
                       Here's some correction on the previously posted VOA
Report on Thai-Burma Logging.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe
On the Gary Thomas VOA report I posted on the Salween story --
what I did not know was that the report was "killed" by
a VOA editor in the newsroom...apparently because there was confusion at
the moment it was filed as to whether Thai forces were actually beginning
their operation.  Unfortunately, the "kill" was not communicated quickly
enough to VOA Burmese which aired the report...