Correct dates of SPDC- Peace Develo (r)

Re: Report of SPDC actions in Karen villages.

>From these reports, it looks like SPDC destruction of Karen villages, property
and
food supplies is widespread, devastating and totally meaningless. And I feel
very
sad and sorry for the Karen villagers. I am sure every body else feels the
same.

My question is, can any member of any group or NGO active in the border area,
document these events, including photographs that we can use in our activities
against SPDC ???

Receiving and reading all these reports without doing anything with them is a
waste
of our time and does not accomplish much. Follow up action is important. If
any
group can provide me with documents and photographs please contact me.

Richard A. Myint
707 Continental Circle, #1136
Mountain View, CA 94040
Tel: 650-691-1168