Invitatation

ATTENTION: ALL STUDENTS AND YOUTHS ORGANIZATION

Dear friends,

	We cordially invite you to attend the 2nd conference of SYCB as
obsevers to be held on 22nd to 25th March 1998 at the Constitution Club,
Rafi Marg, New Delhi.

	We are afraid to inform you that, due to financial constraint, we
cannot provide airfare and visa fee to you. But we take full
responsibility for lodging, food and commuter service for one person for
each organization.

	Please acknowledge the receipt of this invitation and information
letter as soon as possible and inform us whether you accept our invitation
or not at least two weeks prior to the commencement of this conference.

	If you accept our invitation, please send your travel plan in
detail, your flight no., departure date, ETD and ETA to our contact person
at least two days before your arrival by phone, fax or e-mail.

	Please prepare and bring along with you:
(a) brief account of your organization
(b) your view and attitude on international and domestic students
movement,
(c) your experience and movement in your concerned residing country, and
(d) message to the conference.

	We shall circulate it to all participants at the conference or if
we can manage time you will be given ten minutes for each organization to
read the paper at this conference.

	We enclose our invitation card, information letter on second
conference and introduction leaflet of SYCB.

   Conference Organizing Committee
Student and Youth Congress of Burma.

Contact person:
1) Ko Tun Tun Oo	+91-11- 561 6888