SSA Response to Karen Leader's Spee (r)

<< There are only the Shans, the Karens and the Karennis still fighting. If
 we stand together, each of us will become stronger and, hence, weaken the
 SLORC/SPDC. "

 S.H.A.N.
 Shan Herald Agency for News

Fellow activists,
     I also like to qoute the brave leader, general Saw Bo Mya's speech.."If
there is the Unity there will be the Victory"....He always says as he sees
it...He is very brave and plain spoken person....He will be marching into
Rangoon and raise the Karen National flag along with the other national
leaders who fight along with him....
     Long Live General Saw Bo Mya and Aung San Su Kyi......