The Burmese Fairy Tale (r)

<< I really think that Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is not responsible for
 the hardship and unemployment partly caused by the sanction.  Only SPDC is
 responsible for thos >>

KZY,
     The above is the great reply to the SPDC ....They try to discredit the
leader Daw Aung San Su Kyi with another approch....As everyone understand, no
one will buy these sugar coated deceiving message anymore.....They are down to
their last straw...and the day is getting closer.....Let's keep on applying
the pressure...
     Let me quote General Saw Bo Mya..."If there is the Unity, there will be
the Victory"..And the victory is near.