Clarification (r)

Dear Ko Julien Moe,
	I think some people are very good at accusing groundlessly and
some people just convert most of issues into the personal fights.  May be
they do unintentionally or may be they do intentionally.  I don't know
when we will know how to argue issues but not to make stupid personal
fights.  I wish we all realized the value of proper argument and
got involved properly.  I don't understand why personal fights become more
important than arguing the point or issue.  Keep your work and I think it
is worth for us to read your news (than already three or four
times appeared news).  Thank for giving your times to do such thing which
I can't do.
Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya