Urgent/Danger- SLORC is tampering t (r)

It appears the glitch has been cleared up, or so my relatively empty
mail box would indicate.

Your new address, I think, means you have changed email servers and the
problem may have come from that. Ironically, it might well have been
caused by anti-spam software which has become almost as big an annoyance
as the problem it was meant to correct.

For instance, if your email server lets you clear everyone you get mail
from, like AOL, and you neglect to authorize a list to which you have
subscribed, the message you send to the list will be sent back to you
but continue to bounce back and forth until someone running the
listserve snagged it on the way past.

In any event, glitches, like the proverbial biological byproduct,
happen. No need for excitement.

Peace and... patience,

wrightson