Shameful indeed (r)

On 2 Feb 1998 OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx wrote:

> > From:	dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W. Kesavatana-Dohrs)
>
> >  This reminds me of the efforts of your SLORC/SPADCO employers to put out
> >  so-called "information sheets" that purport to speak on behalf of the NLD,
> >  whose members are jailed or restricted from use of telephone, fax,
> >  photocopier or video and are thus kept from speaking for themselves.
>
>     Nobody is jailed or restricted from use of telephone, fax,
>     photocopier or video according to the rules and regulations.

You are really too much.  Uncle Leo Nichols was jailed for "unauthorized"
use of a fax.  Under SLORC/SPADCO, "authorization" is arbitrarily decided
by the miltary authorities.

The Norwegian Foreign Ministry (for whom Mr. Nichols was honorary consul)
stated that Mr. Nichols was tortured prior to his death in prison (three
months into a three year term) through the use of systematic sleep
deprivation.

This is only one of many cases where use of technology is made illegal by
your SLORC/SPADCO employers.  Surely you are not deluded by your own
nonsense!!

Every company
>     in Yangon has these fesilities. But if someone tries to commit crime by
> using
>     these fesilities they will not be allowed. If NLD memembers are jailed
> what had
>     they done by using ther fesilities? Find out the answer.
>
> > Such so-called "information sheets" are equally fraudulent to the "Lucky
> > Draw" posting that you are bleating about.
>
>    Information Sheets are never sent out under someone's fake account.

No, they are sent out under annonymous accounts, with no attribution.
But, as I said, they do sometimes purport to speak on behalf of others (U
Kyi Maung, for instance), who are restricted from speaking for
themselves, or who subsequently repudiate the so-called information
sheets. This is fraud, plain and simple.