Many questions (r)

brelief@xxxxxxx wrote:

> A rough and ready answer to your question about schools -- all ordinary high
> schools and universities are closed, but those studying special subjects at
> special levels  (mainly children of SLORC leaders, naturally) are able to go
> to school.  Graduate course, with limited numbers, may be open.

    Totally incorrect. All the high schools of the whole Burma are opened. All
the children are happily attending high school. In Myanmar, high school means
up to 10th standard. After 10th standard they have to go to the Universities
and Colleges. Some Universities and Colleges are closed. University of
Distance Education and University of the National Races Development are never
closed.  All the children who passed 10th standard can join the University of
the Distant Education. For the University of the National Races Development,
there is quota system. Every Divisions and States has the quota of students
for that University.

     All the Master Degree courses are also opened.

      You can confirm from other people too but not from the liars.

Okkar

ps.  I used the word "University of the National Races Development" may be
      incorrect because I translate it for Burmese to English directly. I am
not sure
      how to use officially. But I mean the University situated at Ywathitgyi,
Sagaing
      Division.