Portraits of Burmese Political Figu (r)

Dear Simon,                    http://www.britainburma.demon.co.uk

	Many thanks for the error report.  My apologies to you and anyone else who
may have been affected by this bug.  It went pretty badly wrong on my machine too,
when I checked a complaint by someone else.  There seems to have been quite a
serious error - but I think it must have come from a "bad upload", because
re-uploading the
material seems to have made it go away.

	If anyone has further problems, I would be most grateful if they can let me
know - and say whether they are using PC or Mac, and which browser version.
(They all respond to JavaScript differently.)

	Incidentally, I have also corrected the "NLD Profiles" page - where two of
the photos were transposed.

			Derek Brooke-Wavell
			Hon Sec, Britain Burma Society