Request for "Terror in the South" r

Dear ABSDF,

Best wishes for your work in the upcoming new year.

This morning a friend called me up and asked me if we have a copy of your
report: 'Terror in the South: Militarisation, Economics and Human Rights in
Southern Burma'.  He is interested in your research because he is currently
trying to do a study on internally displaced people in Tenasserim division.

Since we do not yet have a copy of your report in our library, could you
please send us two or three copies?  I will give one to my friend and keep
the others for public usage at our office.  We will be glad to pay for any
printing or shipping costs.  Thank you very much.

Peace,
Chris Kennel
Burma Issues documentalist