FIRST REPLY FROM SPDC's SPY-OFFICE

------=_NextPart_000_01BD1362.AC0E8F40

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

Feel the pulse and enjoy Ko Okkar's analysis and self-appreciation of his
Info-dispatches.
Ko Okkar(s): Thanks for letting me know your juvenile thoughts.  I have
nothing to say more.  I am enforcing my obligation as a democrat. Your
labeling of my enforcement as "shortsightedness or great vision" doesn't
affect me at all. Do your job as you are paid to do so.  Though I am paid
by nobody, I am doing what I should be doing.  Your job comes from pay, my
job from belief.
Keep on lying.  We will keep revealing the truth.
Peace be with you,

Myo Thant

----------
> From: OKKAR66127 <OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx>
> To: MyoThant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Free U Win Tin, Ma Thida and all other prisoners of
conscience
> Date: Sunday, December 28, 1997 1:56 AM

> << Dear Brothers and Sisters:
>  SLORC authorities are taking full liberty in expressing their unjust and
>  unfair views in burmanet and maykha media while they are severely
>  oppressing our native writers and newsmen inside Burma.  Saya Thaw Ka
>  already passed away as a consequence.
>  Unless our prisoners of conscience like Saya U Win Tin, Ma Thida are
freed
>  from illegal imprisonment and allowed to exercise their freedom of
>  expression which is a fundamental right for every democracy-loving
people
>  of the world, SLORC must not be given a free passage into our electronic
>  news media.
>  This is what the EU countries are doing in the case of Burmese regime's
>  creeping into the international community as a pretender of
legally-elected
>  government.  Not allowing SLORC to stage its unfair and unjust views on
our
>  medias is moral, political and professional issue.
>  Hence, I again confirm my vote against Okkar's posting of news from
>  [divine] Authority Concerned.
>  Your active participation in fulfilling this moral obligation will
forever
>  be greatly remembered by the oppressed people of Burma.
>
>  Myo Tha >>
>
> Remarkbale short-sightedness. If you stop SPDC's news what will happen?
>
> (1) You won't get the opposite side's news and the opposite side will
still be
>      getting your news. Do you know how many people from the opposite
side
>      have already subscribed to BurmaNet, MAYKHA, Free Burma and etc...
>      There are not less than 10 Myanmar Embassies that have e-mail access
>      and I don't know how many people subscribed your lists.
>
> (2) Myanmar list is inviting everyone regardless of pro-SPDC or activists
> post
>      your news and views. Not a single posted messages will be left out.
If
> you try to
>      stop SPDC news in your lists, the World will think that you are more
> narrow-
>      minded than SPDC.
>
> (3) If you stop SPDC news in you lists, Myanmar-list will be the only
source
> from
>      which SPDC news will be avilable automatically and many of your
> subscribers
>      who want to read that news will subscribe Myanmar-list and that list
will
> work
>      more efficiently..
>
>      These are my instant thoughts. Comments are welcomed.
>
> OK
------=_NextPart_000_01BD1362.AC0E8F40

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Dear Brothers and Sisters:<br><br>Feel =
the pulse and enjoy Ko Okkar's analysis and self-appreciation of his =
Info-dispatches.<br>Ko Okkar(s): Thanks for letting me know your =
juvenile thoughts. &nbsp;I have nothing to say more. &nbsp;I am =
enforcing my obligation as a democrat. Your labeling of my enforcement =
as &quot;shortsightedness or great vision&quot; doesn't affect me at =
all. Do your job as you are paid to do so. &nbsp;Though I am paid by =
nobody, I am doing what I should be doing. &nbsp;Your job comes from =
pay, my job from belief.<br>Keep on lying. &nbsp;We will keep revealing =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; To: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>MyoThant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; Subject: Re: Free U Win Tin, Ma Thida and all =
other prisoners of conscience<br>&gt; Date: Sunday, December 28, 1997 =
1:56 AM<br>&gt; <br>&gt; In a message dated 97-12-27 14:19:22 EST, you =
&nbsp;SLORC authorities are taking full liberty in expressing their =
unjust and<br>&gt; &nbsp;unfair views in burmanet and maykha media while =
they are severely<br>&gt; &nbsp;oppressing our native writers and =
newsmen inside Burma. &nbsp;Saya Thaw Ka<br>&gt; &nbsp;already passed =
away as a consequence.<br>&gt; &nbsp;Unless our prisoners of conscience =
like Saya U Win Tin, Ma Thida are freed<br>&gt; &nbsp;from illegal =
imprisonment and allowed to exercise their freedom of<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;expression which is a fundamental right for every democracy-loving =
people<br>&gt; &nbsp;of the world, SLORC must not be given a free =
passage into our electronic<br>&gt; &nbsp;news media.<br>&gt; &nbsp;This =
is what the EU countries are doing in the case of Burmese =
regime's<br>&gt; &nbsp;creeping into the international community as a =
pretender of legally-elected<br>&gt; &nbsp;government. &nbsp;Not =
allowing SLORC to stage its unfair and unjust views on our<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;medias is moral, political and professional issue.<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;Hence, I again confirm my vote against Okkar's posting of news =
from<br>&gt; &nbsp;[divine] Authority Concerned.<br>&gt; &nbsp;Your =
active participation in fulfilling this moral obligation will =
forever<br>&gt; &nbsp;be greatly remembered by the oppressed people of =
Remarkbale short-sightedness. If you stop SPDC's news what will =
happen?<br>&gt; <br>&gt; (1) You won't get the opposite side's news and =
the opposite side will still be<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;getting your news. Do you know how many =
people from the opposite side<br>&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;have =
already subscribed to BurmaNet, MAYKHA, Free Burma and etc...<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;There are not less than 10 Myanmar =
Embassies that have e-mail access<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;and I don't know how many people =
subscribed your lists. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; (2) Myanmar list is inviting =
everyone regardless of pro-SPDC or activists to<br>&gt; post<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;your news and views. Not a single posted =
messages will be left out. If<br>&gt; you try to<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;stop SPDC news in your lists, the World =
will think that you are more<br>&gt; narrow-<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;minded than SPDC.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; (3) If =
you stop SPDC news in you lists, Myanmar-list will be the only =
source<br>&gt; from<br>&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;which SPDC =
news will be avilable automatically and many of your<br>&gt; subscribers =
subscribe Myanmar-list and that list will<br>&gt; work<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;more efficiently..<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;These are my instant thoughts. Comments =
------=_NextPart_000_01BD1362.AC0E8F40--