Free U Win Tin, Ma Thida and all ot

------=_NextPart_000_01BD12D3.284BD620

Dear Brothers and Sisters:
SLORC authorities are taking full liberty in expressing their unjust and
unfair views in burmanet and maykha media while they are severely
oppressing our native writers and newsmen inside Burma.  Saya Thaw Ka
already passed away as a consequence.
Unless our prisoners of conscience like Saya U Win Tin, Ma Thida are freed
from illegal imprisonment and allowed to exercise their freedom of
expression which is a fundamental right for every democracy-loving people
of the world, SLORC must not be given a free passage into our electronic
news media.
This is what the EU countries are doing in the case of Burmese regime's
creeping into the international community as a pretender of legally-elected
government.  Not allowing SLORC to stage its unfair and unjust views on our
medias is moral, political and professional issue.
Hence, I again confirm my vote against Okkar's posting of news from
[divine] Authority Concerned.
Your active participation in fulfilling this moral obligation will forever
be greatly remembered by the oppressed people of Burma.

Myo Thant
------=_NextPart_000_01BD12D3.284BD620

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Dear Brothers and Sisters:<br>SLORC =
authorities are taking full liberty in expressing their unjust and =
unfair views in burmanet and maykha media while they are severely =
oppressing our native writers and newsmen inside Burma. &nbsp;Saya Thaw =
Ka already passed away as a consequence.<br>Unless our prisoners of =
conscience like Saya U Win Tin, Ma Thida are freed from illegal =
imprisonment and allowed to exercise their freedom of expression which =
is a fundamental right for every democracy-loving people of the world, =
SLORC must not be given a free passage into our electronic news media. =
regime's creeping into the international community as a pretender of =
legally-elected government. &nbsp;Not allowing SLORC to stage its unfair =
and unjust views on our medias is moral, political and professional =
issue.<br>Hence, I again confirm my vote against Okkar's posting of news =
from [divine] Authority Concerned.<br>Your active participation in =