Seasonal Greetings from ABSL (r)

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 shar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
>
> Let's  keep the spirit up in the fight against dictatorship
> in  any form.   The military  regime changed  its name from
> SLORC  to SDPC.  It means the  regime will rule the country
> as long as they can control or play political tricks on the
> general public.  So that we must continue our fight till we
> can  establish  a  genuine democratic  union  of  Burma for
> which  we have been making sacrifice for almost one decade.
> Don't  confuse.  Let's  fight together.  Unite  and we must
> win.
>

> ALL BURMA STUDENTS LEAGUE
>
> ************************( End )****************************
>
>     +=====================================+
>     |  A  B  S  L                         |
>     +-------------------------------------+
>     |  All Burma Students League          |
>     |  3, Krishna Menon Marg              |
>     |  New Delhi - 110011                 |
>     |  Ph    : 91-11-3017172/3016035      |
>     |  Fx    : 91-11-3793397              |
>     |  Email : shar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |
>     +=====================================+

                             Friends:
                         Min-Ga-Larr-Barr.

             Yes! We have to continue our fight till
       we can establish a genuine Democratic Union of Burma.

                     Peace, Liberty & Justice!
               Down with military dictatorial system!
           Down with corrupt-minded evil revolutionaries!

                Salute the fallen Democratic Martyrs!
      Give full respect to unlawfully detained revolutionaries!

                  One day in the very near future,
  there will be the meaningful victories for our people and nation!

           Wish all the best for all good revolutionaries!

                                Than Soe
                            IU-IMU Unit #183
                        Bloomington, IN 47405-3201
      Though Natural Laws have no pity, human, the master of the world,
        must love and be kind to all creatures, animals not excepted.