Looking for Burmese Interpreters...

     I am a Regional Coordinator for Berlitz interpretation.  I am trying
     to find speakers of Burmese in the Denver area to interpret in
     immigration court.  I am desperate for a Burmese
     interpreter, so if you or anyone you know is interested, please have
     them call or email.  (email:arohde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and phone:
     1-888-241-9149 ext 150.)

     I only coordinate interpreters in the San Diego and Denver areas, but
     Berltiz is looking for Burmese interpreters all over the country.
     There are 37 coordinators who work out of our Washington office who
     coordinate every major and some not so majors city in the US.  Burmese
     is always a difficult language to recruit.  I greatly appreciate your
     help!  If you would like more information about Berlitz, you can visit
     our website:  www.berlitz.com   or I can mail some information.

          Sincerely,

          Alexis B. Rohde
          Regional Coordinator