Fw: IMFORMATION SHEET NO-A0248 (I)

------=_NextPart_000_01BD088E.353B5120

Whosoever responsible writing for RANGOONP@xxxxxxx

Please don't misquote my words.  Your typing or intentional error costs me
the loss of meaning in my original writing.
Your REVOLUTIONARY ideologies must be conveyed carefully.  If you are Nyi
Nyi Lwin (Arakan), I would say your quotation from my phrases is not only
inaccurate but also irrelevant to the situation I did express.   A poor
quotation.
You must be reminded that you are living here in a country where you can
ignore outside interference and pressures mounted on you.  The people in
Burma are as smart as you and we are or even more than us. They are being
forced to take the path that they usually oppose to because they have to
balance their political ideologies and physical existence all the time due
to life-threatening pressure and interference.  Sometime resigning means
taking a rest for doing further more.  It can be rather a strategical
withdrawal than a cowardly act.  It is hard for me to accept your
superficial observation over the real life of Burmese political leaders and
activists living under the most feared tyrants.
Being an editor of RangoonPost and aspirant of becoming a pen in the
community of journalists, you should carefully observe between lines and
lies.
I hope you get my point.
Myo Thant

----------
> From: RANGOONP@xxxxxxx
> To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: IMFORMATION SHEET NO-A0248 (I)
> Date: Saturday, December 13, 1997 10:30 PM

> << your information is correct, the reason behind their resignation must
be
>  apparently the pressure given by SLORC.  No other reasons else, Okkar.
You
>  better know it. But your information was totally wrong with regard to
>  rumors which say Col. Kyi Maung has resigned from NLD. >>
>
> For us, democratic resistants, believe in poeple power. In turn, when one
was
> gone to, one will come to led the movements.  We shall go ahead taking
the
> leadership roles if time is demanded.
------=_NextPart_000_01BD088E.353B5120

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Whosoever responsible writing for =
RANGOONP@xxxxxxx<br><br>Please don't misquote my words. &nbsp;Your =
typing or intentional error costs me the loss of meaning in my original =
writing.<br>Your REVOLUTIONARY ideologies must be conveyed carefully. =
&nbsp;If you are Nyi Nyi Lwin (Arakan), I would say your quotation from =
my phrases is not only inaccurate but also irrelevant to the situation I =
did express. &nbsp;&nbsp;A poor quotation.<br>You must be reminded that =
you are living here in a country where you can ignore outside =
interference and pressures mounted on you. &nbsp;The people in Burma are =
as smart as you and we are or even more than us. They are being forced =
to take the path that they usually oppose to because they have to =
balance their political ideologies and physical existence all the time =
due to life-threatening pressure and interference. &nbsp;Sometime =
resigning means taking a rest for doing further more. &nbsp;It can be =
rather a strategical withdrawal than a cowardly act. &nbsp;It is hard =
for me to accept your superficial observation over the real life of =
Burmese political leaders and activists living under the most feared =
tyrants. &nbsp;<br>Being an editor of RangoonPost and aspirant of =
becoming a pen in the community of journalists, you should carefully =
observe between lines and lies.<br>I hope you get my point.<br>Myo =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>RANGOONP@xxxxxxx</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; To: Recipients of burmanet-l &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; Subject: Re: IMFORMATION SHEET NO-A0248 =
In a message dated 97-12-14 05:22:20 EST, you write:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
&lt;&lt; your information is correct, the reason behind their =
resignation must be<br>&gt; &nbsp;apparently the pressure given by =
SLORC. &nbsp;No other reasons else, Okkar. &nbsp;You<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;better know it. But your information was totally wrong with regard =
to<br>&gt; &nbsp;rumors which say Col. Kyi Maung has resigned from NLD. =
&gt;&gt;<br>&gt; <br>&gt; For us, democratic resistants, believe in =
poeple power. In turn, when one was<br>&gt; gone to, one will come to =
led the movements. &nbsp;We shall go ahead taking the<br>&gt; leadership =
roles if time is demanded.</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD088E.353B5120--