My reply to U Thaung in SCB regardi

U Thaung <thaung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Shame on NLM. Shame on Ko Okkar for incomplete news of literary awards.
>Readers need to know the name of award winners. The list of the officials
>attending

Dear Saya U Thaung,

    I heartily thank you for openly critizing me and pointing out my
carelessness.
Infact, "The New Light of Myanmar"  is perfect on that news but the person who
sent me that news seems to think that the news was very long and he dropped
out some paragraphs including the most essential parts.

   Anyhow I am posting these news to SCB and I am the most responsible person
for this inconvinience.

    Now I send the missing part that the readers may want to read. Please
enjoy it.

------------Begin------

The Secretary-1 presented National Literary Award to Khin San Mon for her work
in novel  category, Taik Soe (U Than Htut) for his work in translation
(aesthetics), Ko (Tekkatho) (Lt-Col  Ko Ko) and Hsinphyugyun Aung Thein (U Kyi
Aye) for collected short stories.

 The Secretary-2 Lt-Gen Tin Oo presented National Literary Awards to Bogalay
Tint Aung (U Tint  Aung) for his work in belles-lettres, Pianist Hla Htut (U
Hla Htut) for his work in Myanmar culture  and arts category, Than Aung
(Anyamye) (U Than Aung) for his work in child literature, Chit Naing
(Psychology) (Lt-Col Chit Naing) for his work in youth literature, Aung Ye
Naing (Col Aung  Naing) for his work in general knowledge (applied science)
and Gon Lin Kyaw (U Tin Soe) for his  work in politics category.

 Next, Secretary-3 Lt-Gen Win Myint presented Sarpay Beikman Manuscript
Awards- first prize in  novel to Ko Ko Lay, second prize in collected short
stories to Pho Kyawt, third prize in play to  Thanlyin Maung Win Wa and first
prize in belles-lettres to Hla Htay Than (Geology) and second  prize to Min
Beda (Pwintbyu).

 Minister Maj-Gen Kyi Aung presented Sarpay Beikman Manuscript Awards- first
prize in  translation to Mya Win, second prize in youth literature to- Maung
Sanda (Lewe), first prize in  Myanmar culture and arts category to Maung Yin
Hline (Pyinmamyaing) and second prize to  Yawnaka Pohtaung and third prize to
Tin Tun Oo (Culture).

 Deputy Minister U Thein Sein presented Sarpay Beikman Manuscript Awards-first
prize in general  knowledge (arts) to Sein Win (Yenantha), second prize to
Aung Soe Win and third prize to Ko Ko  (Research).

 Deputy Minister BrigGen Aung Thein presented Sarpay Beikman Manuscript
Awards-first prize in  general knowlegde (science and applied science) to U
Ohn, second prize to Dr Myint Than, and  third prize to Shwenaga Tin Win,
first prize for collected poems to Tin Maung Aye (Pakokku),  second prize to
Mye Lat Min Lwin and third prize to Thanlyin Maung Win Wa.

 Writer Hsinphyugyun Aung Thein, on behalf of the winners, thanked the
officials.