deceitful Nyein Chan (a) ??? (r)

Ko Myo Thant,

Thanks for your points. I have to say first that I'm not holding any
position of ABSDF but I'm assumming myself as a part of the ABSDF. Not
only me there are many of students mark themselve as a part of the ABSDF
in the third countries.

I lived in the ABSDF long enough to understand what is the struggle.
Those of students who shared difficulty and hardship to build the ABSDF
from undisplined pieces and cracks in 1988 to such a stage, have sense
to defend the mother organization. There are still many of studnets who
do not have access to the net and can't raise their voice because of
launguse disability.

I pointed out what Nyein Chan did in my previous massages. He started
saying 200 students surrendered and 70 students went to apply refugees
in the southern camp. To know it was right or wrong was easy. Just make
a call to the border if you really want to know. They are misleading
information. He knew lots of ethnic minority applied the UNHCR under the
ABSDF name because of the possible rejection from the UNHCR.

Then he keep saying in the ABSDF, the students who criticize the leaders
are threatened to death. Those things written in his previous messages.
I was the one who pointed out finger and criticized at any Centeral
committee member who did unapproately if I thought, in moning roll call
and in weekly discussion. This was what we experienced.

I told already that the ABSDF leaders had the mistakes. But I do
appreciate what those current leaders and the grass-roots struggling on
the border for the movement while I left the struggle to build my own
life (even though there are different views). I support to them as much
as I can but I never take credit.

If Nyein Chan (a) Kyaw Za Ya really wants to see those organizations to
improve, he doesn't have to write those things on the net with different
names. He can write directly to those organizations. What is his
intention? Ok. You read his first message about the ABSDF. What was the
sense? You will definitely feel the bad image of the ABSDF. You woun't
see what those people are paying off in the jungle.

I started writing those things since his first attack to the ABSDF. Now
we've passed through 9 years, we know what is the motive and intention
of writing this message.

Then he dosen't stop and keeps doing it. What the point of writing a
message and supporting this message with the different names. Is it
contributing benefit for the movement?  No, it's not. It is just trying
to black out the image of theose organizations. I think I should reveal
this so that people can jude what is his motive, with their own views.

If you feel unconfortable with the NCGUB or the ABSDF leaders, you might
feel that is a right muckcracker. But you won't feel the same, if you
had the experience of pain while trying to maintain the struggle and can
considerate this sufferring of those who are in the jungle.

Since a student trying to achieve democracy, I accept the freedom of
ideas and views. But whenever there is something effects the right mood
of the struggle, I'll stand for it as much as I can.

sincerely

aung kyaw

>From notes@xxxxxxx Tue Dec  2 22:05:55 1997
>Date: 02 Dec 1997 21:13:50
>From: MyoThant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: deceitful Nyein Chan (a) ???
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Ko Aung Kyaw:
>
>I don't know why you are so proud of doing this sniffing job.
>I was impressed by your first appearance on the net some times ago.
>But this act tastes too bad.
>It seems that you are embracing the SLORC cullture of "character
>assassination" or "backstabbing." You are rather attacking the person
of
>Nyein Chan not his ideas.
>You might be right or wong in guessing who the hell this Nyein Chan is.
>Do I sound defending Nyein Chan? No. I am defending his idea and act.
>I support Daw Aung San Suu Kyi because of her ideas and activities.
>I don't care who she or her husband is. I really don't care. What I
care is
>her words that carry the ideas which I value and regard as my beliefs.
>If you are speaking the same ideas and acting accordingly, I will
support
>you too.
>But you are following what DDSI is doing against the Military
Government's