SPECIAL REPORT CITIES - Stop Spamme (r)

Fellas,

     The guy (Mg Mg Than) obviously jump into conclusion very fast....one of
the bad characters we inherited from the old man Ne Win as we speak...I don't
even know the guy( Mg Mg Than)  who I defending for ....but as we all know
,everyone made a mistake especially while our balls getting larger than our
brain......If I were him I would sincerely apologize to the all party
involved........I'm sure everyone would except his sincere broken hearted
apology....afterall everyone deserved second chance ..right''....
     So my fella Burmese screw up bad....and we will accept him as he
apologize.....
Case closed than....
     Burmese@xxxxxxx