SPECIAL REPORT CITIES - Stop Spamme (r)

Dear Ko Maung Maung Than,
	You have a big lousy mouth and shameless characters.  You alone
are not on the net and if you force stop someone in accordance with your
will, you become a son of New Win and SLORC.  I don't see anything Ko
Nyein Chan send out of our course yet.  He may also use his money for
e-mail and I also spend loading course for the messages I received because
I am using computer from my  home.   All know what you are and what you
have done in Bangkok.  Some people are still in SDC though you shamelessly
left them behind.  There is no point to come back to Thailand just to
stage a demonstration in front of Burmese embassy.  We had better use the
money we got for the democracy movement but not to use for our personal
uses.
	Don't make any shameless dictatorial act to others.
Kyaw Zay Ya