news on sankhlaburi (r)

Dear all,
	The arrested people are not 17 but 20 including 2 people from ALP
(they were arrested at the same time in Mon side in Sangkhlaburi.).  I
called Sangkhlaburi yesterday and heard that the fate of the arrested
people is unknown.  The arrested people wrote a letter to some friends
outside and said that they may be sent back.  The fate is unclear yet but
I am afraid that Thai military will do it anyway to meet the agreement
with SLORC because SLORC has already released Thai prisoners.  Thai has to
return something.  I will post when I get a new.
Thank
Kyaw Zay Ya