news on arrested people in Sankhlab (r)

HI!
any pressure on thai army on this issue not to follow as demands of
their counterparts, Slorc (SPDC), would be a great help for the arrested
people
thank a lot for your efforts,

another news from thai intellegent source;
there is something in their agreement between thai army commander in
chief, Gen Chetta and Lt Gen Khin Nyunt.
For the release of thai prisoners, thai army have to follow something
the Slorc (SPDC) wants them to do as of their compromise between them.
But what the Slorc demands have not been known. It is sure that thai
army have to fulfill something for their counterparts' satisfication.

>Hi,
>	We, about 5 or 6 from Indiana and 7 from Albany are going to join
>the demonstration but our biggest concern is whether or not Thai
Embassy