JAIL SENTENCE in Indonesia (r)

Hi Ko Tun Myint,
	Thank for the warning.  I sent that messages (even though they
were not directly related to Burma) because I want people to know that
some Asian countries are repressive like Burma too and other people are
also struggling for their freedom.  I think they are good to learn and we
can take at least something from their movements.
	On the other hand, I have seen many messages that you sent, which
are not related to Burma at all.  I hope that you understand why I am
sending those and hope that those will not disturb you.
Nyein Chan

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:59:29 -0500 (EST) TUN MYINT <tmyint@xxxxxxxxxxx>