Thanks for everything

Hello,
I just wanted to drop a line thanking you for allowing me to take part, as
an observer, in the conference and field trip to Chiang Mai and Camp Three.
I just returned from Lao yesterday and look forward to contributing, in any way
possible, to any Altsean sponsored upcoming activities.
Also,  Teddy and myself were wondering if that "crazy, supermarket"
Indonesian, Eko had made it back safely.
Again, thanks for your kindness and hospitality and I look forward to hearing
from you soon.
Ray Young

ps.  Heiko, please drop a line or call me @ 591-5840; I'd like to hear
how the trip to Camp 5 went.