music and festivities

Date:	Thursday, December 4, 1997

Time:	6.00 to 8.30pm

Place: First Parish Church, 3 Church Street, Harvard Square
(on the corner of Church Street and Massachusetts Avenue, across from The
Body Shop and the Harvard Square T stop)

Beginning at 7pm, there will be a showing of rare slide pictures about
human rights and environmental protection in Burma presented by EarthRights
International's Directors Katharine Redford and Ka Hsaw Wa.

About EarthRights International

Earthrights International (ERI) is a nongovernmental, nonprofit
organization working with the peoples of Southeast Asia to protect human
rights and the environment and develop the rule of law. Because many of the
region's human rights abuses arise out of natural resource development, ERI
believes that human rights and environmentalism are inextricably linked and
must be addressed together

ERI depends on events like this - and your generous contributions - to
support its work in Southeast Asia. Your tax-deductible donation will help
ERI carry out its important programs.

------------------------------------

Please consider attending the EarthRights International Fundraiser as a:

Sponsor: 	$25
Patron:	$50
Benefactor	$100

If you are unable to attend, please consider sending a tax-deductible
donation to:

EarthRights International, PO Box 2726, Arlington, VA 22202-0726
eri@xxxxxxx

Please make all checks payable to EarthRights International. EarthRights
International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax
deductible in the United States. Thank you for your support!