INFORMATION SHEET No. A-0197(I/L) (r)

      The Myanmar list is actually the list of free of speech although it is
moderated list. Every posted messages regardless of Government side or
Activists' side except very rude usages will be distributed to the list.

      The only one thing to point out is Myanmar Embassies that have e-mail
access rarely respond and post their personal views to the list. The main
reason is their lack of knowledge on computer. But I am sure they can read
e-mails and they got the views and news posted to the list.