Did U Aung San make this law? (r)

Mr. Bertil Litner write:

> I have no other interest in this debate than to point out what is
> hisrorically accurate, and DDSI Lt-Col Hla Min?s (aka Okkar) version of
> what the 1947 constitution said is grossly inaccurate. His poor grasp of
> history is also reflected in the following phrase: ?In the original
> Independent Constitution which was promulgated in 1948 by
> General Aung San there includes a clause...? First of all, there is no
> way Aung San could have ?promulgated? any constitution in 1948. He was
> assassinated on July 19, 1947, which I thought every Burmese knew.
> Further, no single person ?promulgated? this constitution; Aung San
> played an important role in drafting it - and it was passed by a
> democratically elected Constituent Assembly on Sept 26, 1947. It went
> into effect when Burma became independent on Jan 4, 1948. These are the
> historical facts. But whoever should become Burma?s future president or
> prime minister is not my problem. I am a journalist and will write about
> whatever political changesmay take place in future in Burma.

> Bertil Lintner

    I do not intend to participate in this debate but I would like to make
one thing clear. That is ?Okkar is not Lt-Col Hla Min?. If someone believes
that Okkar is Lt-Col
Hla Min, all the truths  I have posted to SCB and to the news groups about
myself will become untruths. For example... I said that I am a Skaw Karen and
I am a Christian (Roman Catholic). I don?t think that Col. Hla Min is a Karen
or he is a Christian. I said that I was borned in Irrewaddy Division but I
don?t know where Col. Hla Min was borned.

    All the personal replies to SCB and to the news groups or to the
individuals sent from OKKAR66127?s account were  made by me unless the sender
name was mentioned such as (by ---??? ). They were not made by Col. Hla Min
or any other one else.

    I hope that Mr. Bertil Litner will see the truth, by now.

Okkar