Distinction between SLORC and BURMA (r)

My dear friend Eugene,

Thank you for reminding our democratic fellows to distinguish between
Burma, our country and the military dictator SLORC, our enemy.
I agree with you cent per cent that Burma is not Slorc and never can be
Slorc, and the Slorc is not Burma and never can be Burma.
The Slorc is illegitimate and has not been elected, but selected by
themselves
through coup d'tat. The will of the Burmese people has been shown clearly
and uniquely in the May '90 general election, in which the NLD won
landslide
while the Slorc was totally rejected. Unfortunately, the mightless world
has to
wait and see the mightness of the gun-rulers. And the Burmese people have
to be patient in waiting for a better world governance.

Your old boy

Nwe Aung
Germany