	I wish to state a reply to this artical, I visited relatives in Burma this
past May. Mandaly was definitely on of the high points of the visit, it's a
great city!!! However, when we visited the palace we entered through a gate
for foreigers with many armed soldiers. The notion of going to a major
attraction like this walking past uniformed men with assult weapons was
surreal and biazarre!!!! WHY?????? What is the purpose???? It's like having
armed guards standing in front of Disneyland!!!!!