Demostration at Marathon in Chicago

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:51:12 -0500 (EST)
To: MyanmarNet <owner-myanmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Demostration at Marathon in Chicago

Chicago--10/19/97, Yesterday a group of Monland Restoration Council from
Fort Wayne,
Indiana, Don Erickson from Synapses and a group of spiders from Chicago,
demonstrated at
Marathon ( 22 miles running race)  in Chicago . Marathon was sponsored by
La Salle Bank, a branch of Dutch Bank, which are investing in Burma.
Demonstration turnt out very well. We  were holding the signs beside the
street where thousands
of people, who were runing for race, could see and also TV camera could
shot our signs along with shooting racers.
We also handed out fliers to people who were  watching the race.

Pon Nya

Monland Restoration Council