Immediate Action Call (r)

Ko Tin Kyi,
	As I had said in my previous message, I have
already sent the fax to The People's Forum on Burma. I hope
they will forward my letter to Tokyo immigration bureau. I
have also send a letter to Tokyo Immigration Bureau with
the address that you provided in your message. I hope it is
not too for all of us to send pleas to Japanese
authorities. If we can draw world's attention they can't
denied our voices. Please let us know if there's anything
we can do more for Ko Mya Wai and keep updating about his
case.

In solidarity
Zaw Zaw
Valparaiso University