Fed up with Nyein Chan

To Nyein Chan,

I don't want to disturb anybody else by writing this letter.  But I am
getting fed up with Nyein Chan.  It is getting clear to me that he is
trying to provoke others on the lists.

Nyein Chan  -  As long as you can't tell your real name and address,
don't send any more messages.  I don't care what ever reasons you give
to cover up your real life. Remember  - Free Speech or Freedom of Media
doesn't mean that you can say what ever you want. Especially the kind of
information you are posting on the net,   need to clarify yourself.
Tell me if there is any newspapers that will print your message, without
knowing your real name and address.  Therefore, people who moderate the
lists have full right to kick you out or ask you to stop posting your
non-sense advocate on freedom of media.

One more thing Nyein Chan - I got this email address after reading your
messages.  Thanks!  You know quite a lot of free E-mail account offer.
Don't you?  Hotmail! Juno! Excite! What else Nyein Chan? Let us know if
there is any more free E-mail accounts that we can open.  I used it just
to show an example to others how it is so easy to cover up your real
life and post messages what ever you want under the name of free speech.

Who know! you might be Ohkka or another Ohkka.

Lukalay