Aba U Thaung and all (r)

>	Sun, 12 Oct 1997 14:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
>Date: 12 Oct 1997 14:05:18
>From: nyeinchan@xxxxxxxx
>Subject: Aba U Thaung and all
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>Dear Aba U Thaung and all,
>
>I know one more thing is that those who really wants to see a change
and
>those who complain about the situation, are in fact so quiet in public
>and they don=92t bring up their point of view and they are afraid of
bein=
>accused or having bad relationship.  Only thing I can hope is they
might
>really see the real situation before too late.
>Thank you so much for your stand and I will always be thankful to you.
=20
>Nyein Chan

Dear Ko Nyein chan,

There are many ways to express any disagreement or comment other than
publicly disclose. 'Quiet in public' doesn't mean that affraid of
something.I understand that public discloseure or comment is one of the
best and important way but we should also directly contact and discuss
with those people or group who are concerned.(Of course if you directly
contact and criticide the people like Slorc, you will be sent to the
'Kyaung Daw Gyi' or you will be questioned by strengers(green people)
for at lease 48 hours without getting sleep.)

What we need is 'MUTURAL RESPECT'.

Thank you,

Thawma'88