Information Sheet No.A-0167(I) (r)

Since 20 years ago, 'TSC' is adequately translated into Burmese as "ta-wet-si," meaning that at least 50% of the project funds were stolen by the corporation at any given project you named. How much of this figure has been inflated nowadays? To me, it was established not for technical services but for monopoly.