get a life (r)

Hi Folks,

Constructive criticism is advisable ,not pessimistic criticism.Do not forget
the point that
THOSE WHO CAN DO ,DO IT,THOSE WHO CAN'T CRITICIZE .Of course opinion is
important.Just blaming with no advisable suggestions is a
blunder.Discuss!Debate!
and get things solved.We need freedom in Burma.Use the freedom to do good to
society.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe

At 04:42 PM 10/8/97, zni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Dear Maung/Ma/U/Daw/Ko/Mr./Mrs./Ms/ Mssr./Madame Nyein Chan:
>
>"Friendly manner of criticism is much more effective and acceptable
>rather than posting your criticism on the net or which ever way in
>public -leading to provoke negative result- if those of who really wants
>to see inporvement in those organiztions."  --Aung Kyaw
>
>I think Ko Aung Kyaw has a point when he responded your verbal "criticisms"
of anything that moves.

>If you want to play this self-appointed critic or gadfly against those who
are involved in the movement for democracy in Burma, you have the right to
do so.

>As the owner of the Free-Burma list, I however, request that you respect my
right to ask you to stop sending your crappy emails to the following address: