Support for Nyein Chan, U Thaung et

My Dear People,

You should all be extremely understanding and sympathetic to our
friends, who have been so traumatised by three decades of military
dictatorship that they do not know the difference between constructive
criticism and lashing out (just like my government does not know the
difference between constructive engagement and an excuse for helping the
Slorc - oops!).

Free speech is free speech. If they wish to be rude and go on
disregarding our desire to reduce negative rubbish on the Burmanet, so
be it. All we have to do is delete any postings they may send before
opening the message. That way, we save ourselves irritation and they
have the satisfaction of maintaining their cheap, oops, free speech.

I see another ringgit dropping....gotta go!

Dr_Moron