courtesy

Dear Nyein Chan,

I am asking you politely, both through the bumranet and directly to your
hotmail account, to please:

1. set up your own server list or
2. write directly to the people you are concerned with about this ongoing
hysterical attack against the organisations of your choice.

I hope you will pay attention to this request, since it is much shorter than
the lengthy tirades you have been subjecting Burmanet subscribers to.

I have been automatically deleting anything posted by
<nyeinchan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, which is a little sad, because you may have been
posting useful information in between your personal battles with other
activists.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Debbie Stothard

A L T S E A N - B U R M A